Watch our webinar recording to learn about Nacha's new proposals and their potential impact.
Nacha's comprehensive set of proposals – aimed at addressing the growing threat of fraud – will require nearly every organization using ACH to update to appropriate processes and procedures to identify and prevent fraud within the next 12 months. For many organizations, the effort will require significant planning, budgeting and operational changes.
If passed, the impact of Nacha’s proposed amendments to its operating rules will be sweeping, encompassing every type of ACH payment and participant.
Join Nacha and GIACT, an LSEG business, as we discussed how organizations can prepare for these upcoming rule changes.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How Nacha’s new proposals will impact the senders and receivers of ACH Debit and ACH Credit payments across standard entry class (SEC) codes.
- What Nacha will require of ACH participants under its proposals and new risk management framework.
- And how a more robust identity and payment risk management system – which include various techniques including identity verification, multi-factor authentication, velocity tracking, KYC / KYB improvements and more – can help adapt to the new requirements.
Register to access our recording.
A discussion led by two experts:
- Brian Holbrook, Director, Product Strategy and Integrated Services, GIACT, an LSEG business.
- Amy Morris, AAP, Senior Director, ACH Network Rules at Nacha.
And moderated by:
- Jennifer Balentine, Director of Sales, Digital Identity & Fraud Solutions, GIACT, an LSEG business.
Recording date: Wednesday, October 18th, 2023