LSEG’s new financial services risk and regulation event
Join us for practical insights on the regulatory agenda in 2023.
At the beginning of next year, over 100 guests from leading financial institutions will come together at LSEG’s headquarters in London to discuss the future regulatory, risk and data-driven developments affecting the financial services industry.
Delegates will also have an opportunity to attend a ‘hands-on’ solution workshop of your choice, hosted by LSEG businesses, Refinitiv and UnaVista.
Monday, 16 January 2023
Registration and lunch: 12:00PM - 1:00PM
Main sessions and workshops: 1:00PM - 5:00PM
Drinks reception and networking: 5:00PM onwards
London Stock Exchange Group, 10 Paternoster Square, City of London, EC4M 7LS
12:00 - 13:00 Registration and lunch
13:00 - 13:20 Welcome and opening remarks
Bruce Kellaway, Global Head of Securities and Collateral LCH, An LSEG Business
13:20 - 13:50 Keynote: a special guest
Sholthana Begum, Head of Data and Strategy, Financial Conduct Authority, (FCA), UK
13:50 - 14:30 Panel session 1: The data-driven future: what does it really mean?
- Moderator: Andrew Delaney, President and Editor-in-Chief, A-Team Group
- Kholoud El Bouazzaoui, Customer Success Manager, Risk, Refinitiv, An LSEG Business
- Simo Lamine, Head of Clearing and Data Products, LCH and UnaVista, LSEG Businesses
- Thomas Kennedy, Product Director, LCH, An LSEG Business
14:30 - 15:00 Break
15:00 - 15.40 Panel session 2: Looking ahead: the regulatory agenda in 2023
- Moderator: Grant Ashby, Proposition Sales Specialist, Refinitiv, An LSEG Business
- Teodora Christova, Director, Global Partnerships, Refinitiv, An LSEG Business
- Michael Robertson, Head of Consulting (UK and Ireland), Delta Capita
- James Hardie, Product Director, UnaVista, An LSEG Business
15:40 - 15.50 Close and solution workshops
16:00 - 17:00 Solution workshops:
- UnaVista Analytics
- EMIR Refit
- Going Beyond Sanctions Screening
17:00 onwards Networking drinks